
On May 29, 2009 my granddaughter Olivia Kaylee Devereux was born at 8:09 pm. She weighed 5 lbs 12 oz and was 19 inches in length.
The delivery went well and I got to be there to see her come in to the world. I can't explain how special I felt that Shannon had chosen me to be there with her & her Boyfriend through this great experience.
The delivery went smooth but Shannon did end up with a fever during delivery. It subsided shortly after Olivia's arrived but, the hospital kept her and the baby in the hospital for 48 hrs instead of the normal 24 hours. They wanted to make sure Mother and Baby were doing well.
Olivia is so beautiful. Shannon brought her home on June 1, 2009 and both Mother and Baby are doing well. Olivia is 2 weeks old and is a very tiny and sweet.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.